Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!


Thank you all for the kind wishes on my birthday yesterday! I had a very nice dinner in Buffalo last Sunday to celebrate with Andy's family, my own parents treated me to an iPhone 6 (!!!!!!), Sheena surprised me with flowers delivered to work, and Andy got me a gift card - the real gift there is a shopping trip in my future, lol.

People at both Job #1 and #2 were amazing, showering me with little gifts and enough treats to feed a small sugar-crazed army. Andy Pepin also made lunch for a group of us at Job #1, so I had a special birthday lunch as well!

Here are all of the pictures....













Thank you Mom, Dad, Andy, Brown Family, Sheena, Lani, Kara, Laura, Kristin, Diane, Irene, Nancy, Mark, and Eileen! You all made me feel very special. :-)







1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Babs!!!! I'm so happy you finally got a new phone!

    ReplyDelete