Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Take Your Anna to Work Day

Hello friends!

This is by far my busiest time of the year at Job #1, and I am doing my best to keep my nose above water. Anna was a HUGE help by coming into the office not one, but TWO days last week to give me a hand. What an amazing friend!!! Here are scenes of Anna hard at work...





And now for a really quick update on what else has been going on... the weekend was spent playing scrabble, going to see Run All Night (which I enjoyed but more because of the actors than the story-line), cleaning out my craft/office supplies at home, shopping for new pants, and starting the TV series House of Cards. Plus my typical Saturday shift at Job #2. All in all a good weekend, although I wasn't feeling 100% well, so that was somewhat of a downer.

Ok, back to work. I have way too much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment