Thursday, April 2, 2015

I'm back!!

H.o.l.y. C.o.w.

http://www.accentsavvy.com/blog-accent-reduction/2014/10/1/holy-cow-idiom

I have been SOOOOO busy at work. Finally things have slowed down, so here I am again! This is in no way a full recap of everything that has happened, but it's what I happened to take pictures of, so here you go...

I celebrated my birthday along with other coworkers' at Job #1's Saint Patrick's themed March birthday celebration.



I attended customer service training for Job #2. This is a tower I built out of 6 pieces of paper (nothing else).



Andy made a lovely brunch to celebrate Anna and Bipul's two year anniversary. Congrats!



I worked my tail off to run four field-trip concerts.



I glued a ton of magnets to tiles (among other things) to prepare for the Peter and the Wolf kids' activities for last Sunday's family concert.




Lisa treated Laura, Elizabeth, and I to a fun manicure outing. It was awesome!



I took this last Monday off and had an AMAZINGLY productive day. Then back to work... including a site visit to a newly renovated auditorium in an old high school.



Aaaand now it's Thursday, and I am done for the week!!!! We have Friday off - I work Job #2 on Saturday, but that's not so bad - then Easter Sunday! And when I return on Monday, I promise to resume posting on a more regular basis again. 

It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment