Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Gone to the Dogs

It's true! My world has gone to the dogs. One in particular - my precious little Birdie! I love her SO much. And now that I only have one job, I feel like I get to see her so much more. In fact, here's how I spent my first free Tuesday night...


She is covering me in kisses. I think she likes having me home too. :-)

Best new thing that has happened in regards to Birdie - Andy got her registered for the dog park! I think Birdie, Andy, and I all equally like going there. It's very nice!





We've probably been to the dog park 6 or 7 times at this point. You should hear her on the car ride there. She cannot contain her excitement - it's really funny.

Anna also gifted two nutcracker toys to Birdie. Thank you Anna!!



Sadly she has already destroyed the blue one (pictured above) but the red one is still holding on!

The temperature has been dropping over these last few days, causing Miss Birdie to shiver whenever she goes outside. To help, I got her this stylish sweater from TJ Maxx (as well as the red coat that she wears to the dog park). Andy thinks it's an old lady sweater, but I think she looks very cute in it.


And I got it right in the nick of time because.... we had our first "real" snow of the season. We had flurries once before, but this is the first time it stuck. Which means Birdie got to see her first snow!!! Mostly she just seemed very confused and all she wanted to do was eat it.




Look at her adorable snow beard!!


Can we just look at her sweet little face for a minute? I sure do love her.


Ok ok, I know. You all aren't obsessed with her the way I am. On to other things. Will turned 30!!!! Happy Birthday Will!



Hmmm what else. My boss had his appendix out, which made Job #1 my job a little crazy for a few days, but everything went well and is back to being relatively calm. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm planning to make a few dishes for Andy and I to have at home. Also with Thanksgiving almost here, our friends' families are coming into town! We have already seen Rose's mom Judith who Andy and I both love. Tonight I will get an awesome dose of Steltenpohl as Lisa, Sharman, and Eric are now all here. !!!! Can't wait!!!!! And Will's parents are also coming out this way too! Bipul too!!! Should be a fun week on the whole.

1 comment:

  1. You have to register your dog for the dog park?! Seriously?! Wow! Talk about serious rules and regulations...but I like seeing pictures of Birdie-she is a super cute pup! Happy Thanksgiving chica!

    ReplyDelete