Friday, November 6, 2015

All Sorts of Things

Ok, it's been awhile, and for that I apologize. It's also 4:30 on Friday so.... I'm going to slam through this post afap (as fast as possible), which means.... get ready for lots of pictures, not a lot of writing. And hey, might as well do this list style.

In chronological order...

1) We went to Starbucks and Andy got a coffee. Remember when they wrote Margaret on my coffee cup once upon a time? Well I think Andy's mix-up was much worse...



2) I went to watch Andy play a concert titled "Disney in Concert." Loved the music, haaaaaated the cheesy choreography.



3) Quit Job #2. Yep. I just couldn't do it anymore. I didn't quit outright, but I gave my notice. This Tuesday will be my last shift. Phew.

4) Put an offer on a house. I know! So crazy!!! We went to an open house on Sunday more or less for fun. That led to a whirlwind of bank visits/scrambling for a realtor. Andy put in the offer, but they accepted another that was only $1,000 more. Oh well.

5) Had an eye doctor appointment and found out I have a hole in my retina. ............... not cool.

6) Threw a Halloween party at Job #1... which I suppose I will soon just refer to as "work" or "the office." We decorated the conference room and had a pinata.





7) Went to a Halloween party at my friend Michelle's house. I was a "spa lady." Andy came straight from a concert in his tux, so he was a "formal apology."






 8) Actual Halloween Day! Birdie wore an adorable bandanna. That night we went to Anna's for a Halloween/Birthday celebration (her birthday was the next day!). She made tons of delicious food.




9) Went to Toronto... with Birdie! She's an International Pooch!!! We visited Andy's friend James, went to a concert at an art gallery (lots of people sniffing their own farts), ate at some good places, and did a little shopping.







10) Got my hair cut and highlighted. Before and after. I miss the length, but I know it's "good for me."




Ok, it's 4:59! You're caught up with the big events! Stay tuned next week when I say sayonara to Job #2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment