Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Weekend in Review

Last night was my final night at Job #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More on that next time. For now, I will focus on this past weekend. Here's what went down.

Friday
Andy and I were both amazingly free on Friday night. We wanted to make the most of it, so of course we ate Taco Bell while watching TV. :) Yep! There's a fast food chain in Western, NY called "Mighty Taco." Andy grew up with that... I have tried it on a few occasions with him and I have my reservations. I, on the other hand, grew up with Taco Bell. Andy was not as familiar with Taco Bell (or Taco Smell as he calls it). For a long time we have discussed having a Mighty Taco/Taco Bell taste test night, and I thought this Friday would be it. But we were tired, didn't feel like driving all over, so Taco Bell alone it was!!!! We ordered bean burritos and bean tacos (I'm still not eating meat) and brought them home. Then we put on our pajamas and ate Taco Bell on the couch while watching episodes of "The Great British Bake Off." It. Was. Awesome.



And just to be clear, Andy said he still prefers Mighty Taco. Jerk face...


Saturday
I cleaned all the things, and then I RAKED. I will say, fall is very pretty here, but after awhile, it's like...enough with the leaves already! I rake daily, then wake up in the morning and it looks like I never did a thing. Sigh.




In the afternoon, Birdie and I headed over to see my friend Sue. Birdie got to meet Sue's two cats (that was hilarious) and then we took her shopping with us! Parkleigh is a cute little store here that I learned, thanks to Sue, is incredibly dog friendly. At Parkleigh, Birdie met Claude and the two played in a back storage room. I also bought a new lunch box that I am in love with.




Sunday
We were invited to Charlotte's baptism - Charlotte is Elizabeth's new baby girl. Elizabeth has such a beautiful family so it was really nice to be there to support them. And a bonus was getting to see some of my favorite Midtown girls that were there too!




After the baptism, Andy had to go play a concert. I... well, I raked again. Ugh. But later in the night, Rose came over and brought Luna with her. Rose has been knitting Andy a hat and needed to measure his massive head to make sure it would fit. Birdie and Luna had a great time romping around! You can tell my the motion in the first picture that a lot was going on haha.




And there you have it! A successful weekend all around. Hope yours was good too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment