Thursday, June 4, 2015

Can't Wait/Never Liked

Let's talk about things I am looking forward to (in order of occurrence).

#1 - COSTCO OPENS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! It's been a slow process, but Rochester is finally going to be slightly more livable. :-) As for the things I am looking forward to in regards to Costco...

- Sample Ladies
- Bulk Toilet Paper
- Clothes
- Easy Breakfast Club Options
- Kirkland Brand Everything

#2 - BIRDIE'S ARRIVAL!!!!!! We are less than two weeks away! The time cannot go fast enough, although I'm glad to have the time in order to continue to prepare for her. We still need to get her all of her puppy basics and get the house ready. And make sure Andy and I are on the same page as far as our tactics are concerned. As I'm reading my book, I'm realizing that everything I think I would want to do is wrong. Yikes! Like when she whines, I'm not supposed to comfort her - just let her work it out on her own. It's going to be so hard! I told Andy last night that I want to quit both jobs so I can just take care of her. I don't think that's going to happen though. ;-) Here is her latest pic sent yesterday!



#3 - The birth of my hairdresser's baby! Not so much because of the baby (although I am happy for her of course), but because I want to go blonder and that can only happen once she returns from maternity leave, lol. I know - I am shallow.

#4 - THE CRUISE!!!! Of course I hope to be much skinnier by then, and I'm sure I'll miss Birdie like crazy, but I can't wait to see my parents and to get away from everything! Plus get a suntan!

And that pretty much takes us to the end of summer!

In other news, my healthy eating and exercising have continued. I even did my DVD at 9:45pm the other night. I did NOT want to miss it!



I sent that picture to Anna as proof that I did it - she has been such a good cheerleader!

Ok this is starting to get a little scattered. Let's make it even more so by throwing in a random list. I used to HATE going to Costco when I was little, and now I can't wait for it to open. However there are some things that I never grew to like. Here are some of them...

- Home Depot/Lowes (I won't throw a fit, but I still dread going to those kinds of stores)
- Rice (I'll eat it but it does nothing for me)
- Cotton Balls (I HATE how they feel)
- Fish
- Olives
- Having my Achilles tendon touched (I know, I'm weird)
- Thrift Stores (I donate to them all the time, but the smell really bothers me)

So there you have it! What have you just never liked? What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment