Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Post Full of Pics

Hello friends. I have a gazillion pictures for you, so let's just jump right in.

I inherited a mini-fridge from Andy, which required me to rearrange some things in my office. Once again, things got pretty messy until they got better.

Before (actually mid-process)...


After!



Preparations for Birdie have continued. I bought her a crate and bed to go inside. As you can tell, she's going to be one spoiled little girl. :-)


And here is her latest picture.


This last weekend was incredibly busy with Job #1. In between a rehearsal and concert, Anna and I grabbed dinner at Wegmans. And yes, we shared that watermelon.



Friday night's concert featured a group of inner-city kids playing with the orchestra. Considering how overly-complicated the lead-up for this concert seemed to be, I thought it came off pretty well.



After Job #2 on Saturday, Andy and I went to Costco!!!! I am now a grown-up with my own Costco membership!!!!





Sunday was ridiculously busy. First, Andy's clarinet students played a recital. They all did a really good job. :-)



Then we had a repeat of Friday night's concert in a different part of town.



Although they were a handful, I think the kids had a good experience.



Sunday evening was spent with Anna and Andy at a fundraiser for Job #1. While the event itself was a little strange, the venue was beautiful. It was at Hurd Orchards, a place we've gone berry picking before. Had it been bigger (and air-conditioned) Andy and I would have seriously considered getting married there.






The dinner was farm-to-table, and one of the tastiest meals I've ever had. Yum!!!




But wait, there's more! Monday saw a visit to a charter school. Anna was nice enough to go with me and (unknowingly to both of us) ended up teaching an entire 30 minute kindergarten music class.



Afterwards we recouped with some retail therapy. Hello again Costco!




And there you have it! The countdown to Birdie is on. I only have a few more days of work until I'm taking a week off to be home with her. Things are about to get really exciting really soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment