Monday, April 6, 2015

Sick of Being Sick

I started feeling a sore throat come on around Thursday. Aaaand it's just gotten worse. I'm pretty sure it's just a cold, but I haven't felt this sick in a long time. Ugh. What a downer.

Here are the top three things I've done despite feeling gross.

1) Dinner at P.F. Changs. I don't know why, but I've wanted to try this place for a few years now. It's a chain, which is not usually mine and Andy's style, but he agreed, and we both ended up liking it!



2) A trip to Lollypop Farm. This is the most amazing animal shelter I've ever been to (granted I've only ever been to one other). Nothing struck our fancy, but it was fun to see all of the animals they had up for adoption, including horses!!




3) Friend time. Bipul came to town for Easter and we got together for a low key game of Scrabble. I came in last place. :-( That is not like me and I'd like to blame my cold for my poor performance, lol.



Other than that I've done a lot of sleeping and/or laying on the couch. Not the most exciting weekend.

What do you do when you're sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment