Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hello all. I'm back at work, and feeling much better than I was last week. Thank goodness! My weekend of animal love certainly helped lift my spirits.

Luna was still with me this weekend, and I was also still on Poco and Otis duty. I really liked spending time with all three. Their owners are all back in town now, and I'm actually a little sad! I need a pet of my own.





I'll admit that I ate terribly last week - not so uncommon considering how stressed and upset I was. On Sunday I woke up and decided enough was enough! I went to the grocery store and bought stuff to make actual meals. 



Wegmans has a salad in their prepared foods section that I am obsessed with, so I decided to recreate it on my own. Here's what you need in case you want to make one too:

- romaine lettuce
- black beans
- corn
- cherry tomatoes
- red bell pepper
- turkey
- white cheddar cheese
- green onions
- ranch dressing

You should really try it. It is "the bomb."

I also watched a few movies this weekend (we currently don't have internet, which means no Netflix). After hitting up Redbox on Friday night, I watched "Mockingjay Part I" - basically a long preview for the final Hunger Games movie. It was alright, not amazing. On Saturday I dug into the DVDs we have at home and watched "She's the Man" starring Amanda Bynes. I really liked it! I'm sure I've seen it before but it had been so long that it was like watching it for the first time. Then last night, after another trip to Redbox, Andy and I watched Boyhood. It was ok... I guess.. but reeaaaally long, and nothing. ever. happened. Plus I found the boy to be disgusting. He needed a haircut and a shower stat. Ok, I guess I really just didn't like it.

It looks like we won't have internet until May 9th, so with that being said... does anyone have any good movie recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment