Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hello! Here's a look at what went down over the weekend.

On Friday night, Andy and I had dinner at home and then went to see the Peking Acrobats perform with the RPO. The performance was really cool - kind of like Cirque du Soleil but more... exotic. Back at home, Andy Pepin attempted to make a berry galette and had one of his first kitchen fails.



Don't get me wrong, it was still delicious and we ate every bite, but it didn't turn out quite as planned. :-)

Saturday was pretty typical - had to work Job #2. That evening was our fancy-pants benefit dinner that we were invited to. Here's the outfit I ended up putting together, thanks to Anna's incredible support and patience with me (she actually picked out my dress at Lord at Taylor!).



A lady at our table said I looked like Kate Middleton! Best compliment ever!!!!! The event was nice, but I did feel out of place... we were so much younger than everyone there (not to mention so much poorer). Oh well!

Sunday was an ultra lazy day. I wore sweat pants all day. Anna and I got FroYo and watched iZombie. It was pretty awesome.

In other exciting news, my April Glossybox arrived this weekend!



Isn't the box cute?! This time I got a navy blue eyeliner, perfume, a dark spot corrector, a split end treatment, and a lip stain. I'm excited to try them all!

If I were to choose 5 things for a Glossybox, here's what I would put in:

1) Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends

2) Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Washable Mascara




3) Kenra Professional Platinum Hot Spray 20

 
4) Banana Boat Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion



5) Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau de Parfum


Yep, that would pretty much make a box of Barbara, at least at the moment. What 5 things would you put in a Glossybox?

1 comment: