Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Busy B

May is barely underway, but so far it has proven to be non-stop action. I'm already exhausted!

Friday, May 1st
I worked. Then... I don't really remember. I think I did some grocery shopping and returned some things at TJ Maxx. The night ended with me trying out a new face mask. Pretty wild night!



Saturday, May 2nd
First I worked at Job #2. Then I had a hair appointment which I always enjoy because, 1) I love my hair stylist, and 2) she always does such a good job. Then I went shopping for my mom's birthday present. And finally spent the night with Andy watching the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight which was a lot of fun. We lucked out and were given two tickets to watch the fight at a hotel ballroom. The place was packed!




Sunday, May 3rd
Walked around a giant neighborhood garage sale with Andy, and somehow managed to lose my jacket. It was a gorgeous day.


 That afternoon I had an Around the Town Concert that I was in charge of. Lame! It would have been good, but it was such a gorgeous day and I think people just wanted to be outside (including myself). So... not the biggest audience, but oh well. It's understandable.

Monday, May 4th
I made my news debut. Thanks to Anna's chauffeur/support service, I made it to the news station (my car was not doing well...) and pulled off an interview which was remarkable as I had ZERO talking points/no clue what I was going to be asked. That pageant training came in handy! Click here to see my interview!

The rest of the day AND night was spent getting ready for the Education Luncheon that was happening on Tuesday. I was in charge of making all of the centerpieces (among a host of other things). Oh, and I also picked up my car from the shop. I had to get new back brakes plus other things that I don't understand and now I am the world's poorest person. At least my car was not as bad as another that was at the shop...



Tuesday, May 5th
Cinco de... nope not for me. No celebration because I was slammed with the Education Luncheon. I did, however, wear a dress that I thought was sort of festive for the holiday.



My centerpieces turned out really well.




A video that I had been a part of was also debuted. Don't judge me for wearing the same outfit as I wore for my news interview. This video could also be called "my job description" lol.




Aaaand, once it was all over I had to go work Job #2. It was an exhausting day!

Wednesday, May 6th
Today. I am so tired. I had two meetings at work. Now I'm off to REDO, and won't be home until close to 8:00.... another long one. 

And no real rest on the horizon. Please feel free to slather me with copious amounts of praise for all of my hard work. :-)


1 comment:

  1. You are so AWESOME Barbie! Sounds exhausting, I'm so proud of all that you do. And you looked so pretty on the RPO video!!! And I love your dress for Cinco de Mayo! Ah I miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete