Friday, May 29, 2015

Random Friday Fun

TGIF! This week has been another low key one at work, so my focus has been mostly at home and on myself. Cleaning has continued... as Sheena pointed out, I was a big tease by only showing you the dining room mid-clean without ever revealing the final result. So with out further ado...



Isn't it beautiful?!?! I realize I sound insane, but I really want Birdie to come home to a perfect house. If that's the case I have a LOT more work to do.

Speaking of Birdie Gurl, here are her two latest pics.




I sure do love that little peanut, and we don't even have her yet!!!

I have also been eating healthier and exercising daily. It feels good although the "newness" of it is wearing off and I do feel tempted to eat "baddies" but so far so good. Anna let me borrow her 21 Day Fix DVDs and I LOVE them. Thank you Anna! She is a good cheerleader. :-)


And just to keep things mixed up, here's a survey just because. Enjoy!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed. I also need the bedroom door to be closed as well.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

Yes absolutely. That is if I didn't use them all up.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Tucked in. I like order.

4. Have you stolen a street sign before?

No but I ordered a "Survivor" Street sign from E-Bay once... I was a big fan of the show.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?

Yes as a starting point, but then I always transfer the notes onto a more permanent list.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Not usually

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

Bees? Although I've never been stung before... but with bees I'd like to think I stood a chance of running away.

8. Do you have freckles?

A few here and there. Mostly on my arms.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?

Yes, unless I'm making a weird face.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people assume they can call you by a shortened version of your name.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Sometimes...

12. Have you peed in the woods?

NEVER

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?

NOOOOOOOOOO

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

Yes, especially if I am trying on clothes at the mall haha

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Nope

16. How many people have you slept with this week?

What kind of question is this? What kind of people are out there????

17. What size is your bed?

Queen

18. What is your song of the week?

(I am ashamed to say I like the new Justin Bieber song...)

19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?

Yes

20. Do you still watch cartoons?

Why yes I do. But mostly cartoons like Family Guy.

21. What is your least favorite movie?

Powder

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

My bank account.

23. What do you drink with dinner?

Plain or seltzer water

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

BBQ Sauce

25. What is your favorite food?

Peanut Butter

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?

Legally Blonde. Mean Girls. What a Girl Wants.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?

That would be my husband.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

A Girl Scout!

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Unless there's a magazine out there called "Desk Job Bodies" I don't think so.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Probably a few months ago to Katie Wells!

31. Can you change the oil on a car?

Well I think oil actually goes in a car... 

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Yes...

33. Ever ran out of gas?

Thankfully no!

34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?

PBJ or PB and honey

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Peanut Butter Toast or Cinnamon Toast

36. What is your usual bedtime?

10:30 - 11:00

37. Are you lazy?

Meh... I always like to be doing something. But I also really don't want to get out of bed in the morning. So kind of?

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Green M&M, Lady Bug, Statue of Liberty, Old Man, Minnie Mouse, Clown, Pippy Longstockings, a Cheerleader

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?

A Pig. Of course since I like to eat.

40. How many languages can you speak?

Me speaks the English real good. I also like to pretend I can speak Spanish on occation. And once upon a time I know I took Japanese, but that seems to escape me. 

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

No

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?

Legos

43. Are you stubborn?

:-) 

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?

That's past my bedtime. But I enjoy watching Jimmy Fallon clips on YouTube.

45. Ever watch soap operas?

Sheena and I used to watch a Japanese Drama (soap opera). It was incredible.

46. Are you afraid of heights?

Not as long as I feel secure.

47. Do you sing in the car?

Sometimes.

48. Do you sing in the shower?

Not usually.

49. Do you dance in the car?

Sometimes.

50. Ever used a gun?

Does a BB gun at summer camp count?

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

Wedding? Not sure if those are considered portraits. Otherwise it would probably be my senior year of high school!

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Cheesy in the best possible way.

53. Is Christmas stressful?

Only because of lack of planning (on other's parts clearly, lol) and because of all the sweets/temptations

54. Ever eat a pierogi?

I think I've had a bite of one...

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?

Marionberry

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Children's Book Author/Illustrator, Paleontologist, Pilot for Delta Airlines, Astronaut, Saxophonist

57. Do you believe in ghosts?

Never really thought about it

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Yes!

59. Do you take a vitamin daily?

No...

60. Do you wear slippers?

Yes!

61. Do you wear a bath robe?

Yes x 1,000,000

62. What do you wear to bed?

A top and bottoms. Depending on the weather it could be a tank top and shorts or multiple shirts/sweatshirts and fleece pants

63. What was your first concert?

The Beach Boys at the Puyallup Fair

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?

Target

65. Nike or Adidas?

Nike

66. Cheetos or Fritos?

I like both!

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Um... maybe? I'm assuming they are a latin group. This is a random question.

69. Ever take dance lessons?

Ballet, Tap, and one Modern class

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Well my current spouse is a professional musician. I suppose if something terrible happens to him and I have to get a new spouse, I will pick Billionaire for his profession. 

71. Can you curl your tongue?

Yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee?

I competed in a school-wide spelling bee in 2nd grade, which makes me think I must have won my classroom spelling bee, but I honestly have no recollection of that 

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

I cried once when a lady won a car on the Price is Right.

74. Own any record albums?

I used to have a few! But not anymore

75. Own a record player?

Andy does have one

76. Do you regularly burn incense?

Negative

77. Ever been in love?

I don't think this survey was meant for someone my age...

78. Who would you like to see in concert?

Justin Timberlake

79. What was the last concert you saw?

The Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra :-)

80. Hot tea or cold tea?

Hot only.

81. Tea or coffee?

COFFEE

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?

Snickerdoodles!!!!

83. Can you swim well?

Well enough to not die. But you won't find me swimming tons of laps.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yes

85. Are you patient?

I prefer instant gratification, haha

86. DJ or band at a wedding?

I kind of like a DJ but sometimes bands are really fun too

87. Ever won a contest?

I vaguely feel like I won a coloring contest at a grocery store (or at least I entered and wanted to win). I also won tickets to a jazz concert on the radio once.

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?

No. I grew everything myself, haha.

89. Which are better: black or green olives?

Yuck

90. Can you knit or crochet?

No :( See number 85...

91. Best room for a fireplace?

Living room

92. Do you want to get married?

I would like to register for gifts again!!

93. If married, how long have you been married?

9 months and 13 days

94. Who was your high school crush?

Sammy (my saxophone)

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Yeah... I've probably done that before...

96. Do you have kids?

About to have a little puppy named Birdie!!!!

97. Do you want kids?

Ugh. There's the question...

98. What is your favorite color?

Gray. Always.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?

My parents

100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?

Oh this was supposed to be a video? Well now didn't I screw things up...

No comments:

Post a Comment