Tuesday, February 10, 2015

All Sorts of Random

I'm not sure whether or not I've mentioned this yet, but Job #1 is in the middle of a wellness challenge. Last week's challenge was to do 30 minutes of cardio each day. I managed to complete the task 6 out of 7 days (go me!) all thanks to YouTube. I just searched for "30 minute cardio" and picked a different one each time. They all turned out to be pretty good, but yesterday's video was by far the best...



Spoiler alert. The reason why I loved the video was because this kept happening...



Her dog Peanut would not stop licking her!!!





And somehow she was able to finish the workout without laughing once!

It feels really good to workout again (I definitely took a LOT of time off after my wedding). I am very grateful to the wellness challenge for motivating me to get back into exercise. :-)

What else has been going on?

Andy Pepin made us egg souffles for breakfast on Sunday. They tasted like egg clouds.



And we've also gotten even MORE snow. Which means more shoveling. Bah.





This post is pretty random, between a dog licking sweat, egg clouds, and shoveling snow. Why not finish it off with a random list! I found a random question generator online... here's what I got.

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Here are my answers:

- Children's book author/illustrator
- Paleontologist
- Pilot for Delta Airlines (I know... very specific)
- Astronaut
- Saxophone Performer/Community Music School Owner

Running an education department for an orchestra is not too far off I suppose, although I will say I still have a lot of interest in the sciences. If I were to go back to school I would probably do something in the wellness field or nutrition studies. How's that for random!


3 comments:

  1. I want to see CHO doing a cardio workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be a dogsled racer in the Iditarod.

    ReplyDelete