Friday, February 6, 2015

Lip Sync Karaoke

Andy Pepin is back in action. I'm sure you've noticed by now that our schedules aren't exactly lining up, but last night we were both home for dinner (although it was a late dinner as I had a meeting until 8:00pm).



I came home to fantastic dinner of salad, roasted carrots, scalloped potatoes, and pork chops. Pretty fancy for a Thursday night! This week has been incredibly frustrating for me - so in reconstructing my Thursday night, just imagine a lot of venting during and after dinner. Poor Andy, lol.


The night ended by watching YouTube videos of Jimmy Fallon.  



Lani introduced me to this video and I thought it was pretty funny, so I showed Andy. I think I laughed even more the second time around!

And so... If I were to participate in a Lip Sync Battle, I would consider performing...
- Look at me Now (Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes)
- Sex Farm (Spinal Tap)
- Friday (Rebecca Black)




 
What songs would you choose?

1 comment: