Monday, January 12, 2015

Craaaazy Weekend

Andy was out of town this weekend, leaving me to my own devices. Friday night... so many possibilities! Hit the club? Go bar hopping? Try skydiving?

Nope. I had an even crazier idea.




That's right! I cleaned out AND reorganized our linen closet. Woohoo!! ;-) What a thrilling night, haha.

Over the course of the rest of the weekend, a lot of this happened...



I WAS SO COLD! I had to be huddled under blankets if I was on the couch. I slept in a zillion layers with a zillion blankets, and still never really felt warm. Stupid winter!

The two highlights of the weekend were Saturday night when Anna came over and hung out, and Sunday evening when I went to see my friend Brigid's new beautiful house for dinner. It was so much fun, and I can't wait until I'm a grownup and can have an amazing house like Brigid!!!

What would be in my dream house?

- a doggy door leading to a fenced-in yard
- a huge closet with one of those rotating hanging racks, like at the dry-cleaners (ok I guess I'd settle for a huge closet with a regular hanging rack)
- a fireplace
- toilets with strong flushing power (I like to use a generous amount of toilet paper, what can I say?)
- an amazing deck with privacy but not tree/shade issues for perfect sunbathing
- a maid (hahaha)

I could go on and on, but I'm sure you're starting to question my sanity so I'll stop there. However, Brigid has a separate closet for her purses and shoes, so hey... maybe dreams do come true!

What features would your dream house have?

3 comments:

  1. Consider a Jacuzzi tub as well. Great place to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babs, I made that comment above, but it will only publish my comments as anonymous. It's me :)

    Brigid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! Now I wonder what gave you that idea... haha

    ReplyDelete