Friday, January 9, 2015

Survey

It's Friday! Let's mix things up with a survey because.... why not!

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
(that someone being me of course)

What is your name spelled backwards? Arabrab

What did you do last night? Watched Season 3 of Burning Love. It was amazing.

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A flyer advertising an upcoming concert for work

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? um, no

Last time you swam in a pool? On my honeymoon in Cancun!

What are you wearing? Snow boots, thick socks, jeans, a sweatshirt, and a scarf

How many cars have you owned? I'm poor so I've owned zero. How many cars have I been given as "mine"? that would be three.

Type of music you dislike most? country

Are you registered to vote? yes

Do you have cable? Again, too poor for that. Thank goodness for Netflix!

What kind of computer do you use? A Dell desktop at work and an Apple laptop at home

Ever made a prank phone call? YES! And I'd like to say I am very good at them, haha

You like anyone right now? Hmm, I can tell this survey was not meant for a 31-year-old. But yes I do like someone. I'm married to him.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? no

Furthest place you've ever traveled? Japan! LOVED IT!

What's your favorite comic strip? um... maybe the Peanuts? I don't really have one.

Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Why yes I do

Shower, morning or night? usually morning unless I've been to the gym later in the day

Best movie you've seen in the last month? The only movie I've seen in the last month was Interstellar, but I did enjoy it

Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese, Green Pepper, and mushrooms

Chips or Popcorn? Chips. Sorry Mom!

What cell phone provider do you have? AT&T

Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Is that something you can do? I've never heard of such a thing!

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Why yes I have!

Orange juice or apple? orange

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Kara, Irene, Mark, and Michelle - all coworkers who I enjoy very much!

Favorite Chocolate Bar? can Snickers count? I like those.

Who is your longest friend and how long? Sheena!!! We have known each other since we were 8.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer when they were in season

Have you ever won a trophy? I got one for playing T-ball, several for pageants, and even one for placing in a 5k!

Favorite arcade game? skee ball

Ever ordered from an infomercial? The Ronco Electric Food Dehydrator. I had that infomercial memorized. 

Sprite or 7-Up? I don't drink it, so no preference

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? I had to wear my cheerleading uniform to school all the time. And for work I had to wear a uniform when I was barista, and currently have one for Job #2.

Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Why Walgreens? Probably contact solution... I really have no idea

Ever thrown up in public? Yes. I believe that last time would have been in the hall trash can at the University of Washington. I was really sick and didn't make it to the bathroom in time.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? show me the money!!! Just kidding, Andy. ;-)

Do you believe in love at first site? 100% I experience it almost every time I go to the mall. I love clothes.

Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? Who is Jimmy Neutron? I feel old.

Did you have long hair as a young kid? I sure did

What message is on your voicemail machine? I believe it is the automatic computer robot message

Where would you like to go right now? The bathroom. I've been drinking a lot of water today...

What's the name of your pet? TBD! First we have to find a pet, lol

What kind of backpack do you have and what's in it? Well I have a Kate Spade purse, not a backpack, and it holds my planner, a journal, my wallet, and sunglasses

What do you think about most? probably food. I like it a lot


Aren't you glad you know all of that about me now??? Feel free to email me with your answers if you'd like! 

Have a great weekend!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment