Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weekend Update

Hello everyone. I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately! I'll be honest - I'm really lacking energy lately. Perhaps I need to get my thyroid checked again... bah. Anyway! Here's how I spent my weekend.

I had a family concert on Sunday - I have a lot of work to do whenever there's a family concert, so I found myself at the office very late on Friday. Boooo. Around 8pm I left and met up with Andy. Even though I had thrown a crock-pot dish together that morning we said 'screw it' and went out to eat. Despite a ridiculously long wait, I had a really nice time having dinner with Andy. :-)

On Saturday I worked Job #2, then went to work on my family concert again. I was charged with pitching a bunch of bottles to a particular set of notes. Andy really got into it!



Then we totally geeked out and did this for quite awhile...



I know. We are huge dorks.

Moving on! Later on Saturday night, Anna, Bipul, and Will came over to hang out. I made a bread pudding to celebrate Andy's birthday, and it turned out pretty well!

Sunday was taken up primarily by the family concert. It went really well. The best part though was that Andy stayed home and made a really good cassoulet for lunch/dinner, followed by an apple galette. Oui oui!



And the weekend ended with me curled up on the couch watching the Miss Universe Pageant. I love pageants! I can't help it!!

There you have it! Not the most thrilling weekend ever what with work, but pretty good nonetheless.

1 comment: