Friday, December 5, 2014

First Holiday Hang of the Season

Last night was the Front Desk's holiday "meeting" - the first party of the holiday season! While having a second job is tiring, I truly enjoy every person I work with. The girls I've met at the desk are some of my favorite friends! Liking the people you work with definitely makes a job feel less like a job.

The meeting consisted of the club's general manager giving a "keep up the good work - but remember you can always do better" speech... and then it was just a lot of eating and drinking. The biggest hit of the night were Ted's snickerdoodle cookies. He made them last year and we all requested he make them again - thank you Ted!





On that table were three types of taco dip (Elizabeth... yours was the best of course), and so that brings me to the list of the day. Let's talk about tacos!!!

The order in which I prepare a taco...
1) Select a shell
2) Put taco-seasoned ground meat in the bottom of the shell
3) Add lettuce on top of the meat
4) Sprinkle cheese on top of the lettuce
5) Top with fresh tomatoes and/or salsa

I know there are a lot of opinions on how you should layer a taco. I agree putting the cheese next to the meat would help in melt, but I just don't do it that way... and I never will, mwahahaha.

Anyone object?

No comments:

Post a Comment