Thursday, December 18, 2014

So Many Reasons to Celebrate

The moment I have been waiting for finally came on Wednesday..... DUNKIN' DONUTS OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not just any Dunkin' Donuts... this DD is located directly across the street from my office. Danger! Pretty much the minute I got to work, Lani, Kara, and I ran across the street to experience the joy firsthand.




I will admit I have been three times in the last 48 hours. !!!

Another reason to celebrate? I found my long lost twin.



I thought it was so funny that we showed up to work in the same shirt!

We also celebrated the December birthdays at the office this morning. And of course, no celebration would be complete without.... Dunkin' Donuts hot chocolate, lol. Kara is one of my coworkers who celebrates her birthday this month, so that always makes it extra special when it's actually a birthday celebration for a friend. :-)



So yes, there's been a lot of celebrating at the office lately.

Now... I've been talking a lot about Dunkin' Donuts, so you might think I'm a die-hard Dunkin' fan. Well... I am excited because it is definitely my favorite coffee in walking distance of my job, but I was a barista in Seattle, soooo... I do have a little coffee snobbery still in me.

Here are my favorite (non-Dunkin') coffee drinks...
- an americano
- a dry cappuccino
- a dirty soy chai latte (chai made with soy plus a shot of espresso)

Honestly, my favorite coffee chain is probably Starbucks. I typically drink my coffee with a splash of whole milk or almond milk (no sugar). And I also like to drink my coffee with a straw if possible... I like to think it bypasses my teeth so they stay whiter.

There you have it! Any coffee snobs out there? What is your drink of choice? Establishment of choice??

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for baristas! As much as I bad mouth Starbucks (over priced!), I still go there. They just built one attached to our new dining commons on our campus! My current favorite is a chai latte with soy, no water if hot. You should try my other favorite concoction-half chai half apple cider (or just warmed up apple juice). It's SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Chaider!!!! I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete