Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Weekend Review

Bah! I'm learning it is difficult to update the blog on the weekends, which means I owe you a few days. Here we go!

After working Job #2 on Saturday, Andy and I met his dad's side of the family for dinner. It was really nice to see them all, especially in our neck of the woods. After dinner they all went to see Andy's concert (I headed to the office to finish up some work).



Once the concert was over, we headed to Anna's for a festive hang with her and Will. 



One of the best parts of going to Anna's is getting to visit Poco girl. Andy sure loves Poco.



On Sunday morning, Andy tried out his cooking skills and made me excellent scrambled eggs.



He had another day full of holiday concerts so I spent my Sunday Christmas shopping. 

Monday morning started off with a trip to the lady doctor. Ugh. Gross. Then I realized I had a big hole in my Uggs. Why?!?!?! But the day got much better. Anna and I did some serious Christmas shopping - it was a lot of fun to shop together. And I'm happy to say I'm almost done! 

When I got home, my wonderful husband made me a special dessert - a treat for having to go to the lady doctor, lol. He made a peach clafoutis and served it with a little vanilla ice cream. :-) We ended up eating the whole thing while watching a few episodes of The Killing (my latest show).  



And that catches us all up! Today is Tuesday, Christmas Eve Eve. Here's what I have to do today...

- wrap tons of presents
- pack my suitcase (we head out to Texas tomorrow)
- LAUNDRY... otherwise I am packing dirty clothes
- clean all the things, because I don't want to come back to a dirty house
- get one last Christmas present
- work Job #2

Ok.... I better get busy if I'm going to get to everything. Hope you are all having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment