Saturday, December 6, 2014

Soldier-In-Law

My sister-in-law graduated from BOLC (Basic Officer Leaders Course) yesterday. Congratulations First Lieutenant Brown - or as I like to call her, Ali Poo Pants!!! When Ali decides she's going to do something she goes all out... there is nothing that will stop her. She might be my little sis, but she is a BIG inspiration to me. I am so proud of you APP! 


Thankfully we were able to text each other while she's been at BOLC. Their physical challenges sounded incredibly daunting, but the thing that horrified me the most was how early she had to wake up each morning. Torture!!!

I'm definitely not a night owl, so I guess I have to say I'm a morning person. Once I'm up I certainly enjoy the morning, but sometimes I just don't want to get out of bed. I would never make it in the Army!

Here are the things that will get me out of bed extra early without much struggle...
- an early flight
- a race I've been preparing for (a random 5k doesn't really do it for me anymore)
- Christmas morning :-)
- whenever I'm on vacation... I don't want to miss a minute of the fun!

Are you and early bird or a night owl? Any tips or tricks to waking up bright and early?

No comments:

Post a Comment