Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Secret Snowflake

Yesterday was our Secret Snowflake party at the office. I always look forward to this event because...

1) We get to use office time for a party
2) The food is really good
3) PRESENTS AND GAMES!!

This year's party didn't disappoint. We had a delicious spread courtesy of The Legacy (a senior living establishment whose director happens to be married to our Special Events Manager). A big thank you to The Legacy!



Almost the entire staff participated, which made for a table full of presents. I got the white envelope under the tree. 



We all opened our gifts and tried to guess who our Secret Snowflake was. Kara guessed me right away - I got her kitchen things to make lasagna (her favorite food). Kara just got her first apartment and I knew that would be a useful gift! I received a Fandango gift card from my coworker, Olivia. Hunger Games... here I come!



We also played a few games (think bridal/baby shower). If any of you have seen me play a game like that, you know I get quite competitive. I'm happy to announce I won the first game. Booyah! My friend Lani won the second game. We are awesome.



I feel like this holiday season has been chock-full of parties. Christmas is only 8 days away, so they will be coming to an end soon. Here's what I still have to do before Christmas...

- a TON of work. I'll only be at the office for 2 more days until I'm off and I have a solid 2 days of things to do, if not more.
- shopping. I've done quite a bit, but there's still more to do.
- shipping. Hopefully things will make it to their destination in time!

I have a lot more to do, but those are the things on the top of my mind right now, especially work things. Anyone out there ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment