Monday, December 15, 2014

Let's Catch Up

My dear friends, I am so sorry to have abandoned the blog these last few days! I promise to keep up with it and not leave you hanging for so long, but I have been rather busy/tired, so that's my excuse. Here's what's been going on!

We had a snow storm on Wednesday. I'm so glad I bought a shovel on Black Friday!



Bailey didn't have a problem with the snow at all. She went home on Friday - it was so nice having a dog for a little bit!



On Saturday, our friends from Albany came over to visit with their two kids. Dylan is two-years-old, and probably one of the happiest kids I've ever seen.



And we also got to meet Addison, their new 3-month-old baby girl.



On Sunday we had two back-to-back family concerts. It made for an exhausting day.



Two family concerts meant two rounds of kids' activities, but I am happy to say they went over very well!



As soon as we were done with the orchestra, we headed over to Job #2's holiday party. I always enjoy hanging out with those people - they're so fun!



The party was held at a Mexican Restaurant. Good choice!



And now it is Monday and I have taken the day off. Hooray!!! What better way to start than with Andy's french toast!



Now I'm off to get some things accomplished. You know... dishes, laundry... all that fun stuff. ;-) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back on the blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. So Andy looks like a natural papa holding that baby.... ;)

    ReplyDelete