Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Job's Gone to the Dogs

Andy's parents have gone out of town, so Bailey (their 5 year-old golden retriever) has moved in until Sunday! Bailey is incredibly well-behaved so I decided to bring her to work with me today. !!! I'm not really sure if that's allowed, but no one seemed upset - in fact I'd say she was a big hit!

She played Frisbee in the hall...


had lunch with the girls...


worked the front desk...


and napped under my desk.



All in all I'd say she had a pretty good day!

Having a dog at the office was fun and definitely brought a lot of smiles to people's faces. And that got me thinking... what other things would brighten up the mood in the office?

If only our office had...
- a lax dress code. We do have casual Friday where we can wear jeans, but I'm telling you, if I could wear sweats and tennis shoes to work everyday, I'd be way more productive.
- skee ball, a pinball machine, or one of those arcade basketball games. I just think it would be nice to take a break and do something fun.
- a fully stocked kitchen of free things: snacks, drinks... more snacks and drinks

I started to do a little research on "cool offices" and realized I need to seriously raise the bar with my office dreams. Look at these offices!! 

What cool feature or perk do you wish you had at your workplace?

No comments:

Post a Comment